Tuesday, February 14, 2012

a simple valentine

 Dear Steve,

thank you for loving me even when I'm ridiculous.

thank you for working hard for our family.

thank you for holding me when I wake up from a nightmare.

thank you for leaving me roses on the dashboard of the car.

thank you for doing the laundry because you know I hate it.

thank you for being the best valentine a girl could ask for.

love, Jess


Here's a picture of the caramel cinnamon baked french toast I made for my valentine (one day early)

I hope you're day of love is as smashing as mine is turning out to be!

Here's a peek at our special day from last year.



recipe here

5 comments:

  1. This love letter makes me want to cry. So sweet and simple. I love you two little love birds! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so seriously sweet jess!

    and ummmm deeeelish. lucky valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is filled with pure love!
    hope y'all have a lovely day filled with joy.
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute and that breakfast looks delic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are the cutest ever, that picture melted my heart! Have a lovely Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes