Monday, February 13, 2012

Watson at the Park.

This basically turned into a mini Watson photo shoot.

We're so obsessed with this cute little ball of fluff!

The park was heaven for Watson.

he played fetch, rolled down the hill, laid in the mud. 

puppy heaven I tell ya.

He even made friends with the sweetest little kids, they played with him for around 1/2 an hour and I think he was just as enamored with them as they were with him!

It was so fun to watch.

We just love you Watson!













12 comments:

  1. He is soo precious. I Love the ones of him laying down under the fence. He looks like he keeps you pretty entertained, with that cute mischievous smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! Btw...i recently started following you and am so in love with your blog. I blogged about you a few days ago. You can stop by and see it over here at my blog.

    www.urbanstarlings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't Saturday the best weather? And then snow on Sunday . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. So adorable I'm gonna die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could he get any cuter if he tried--no wonder he makes friends so easily

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watsons so cute! And do you actually develop out the films for these? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that park. Even in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously adorable! :) One of the cutest puppies I've ever seen!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watson The Cutie! :)

    p.s. - Like your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can't get enough of watson pictures! keep em coming!

    xo
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes