Wednesday, February 08, 2012

the watson diaries, part 1



Hi friends, Mom wanted me to stop by over here and say hi. Apparently you all think I'm cute or something. I think I'm really big and tough but the second something loud comes around (yes you, evil red vacuum) I run into my little cage and bury my head in my stuffed animals. Mom and Dad think it's the cutest thing ever. I do not. I love to run as fast as my little stumpy legs can carry me... and as a result, I high center myself quite often. I have an insatiable appetite, Mom never seems to give me enough food! My favorite activities include; chewing on everything, herding Dad in the living room, getting treats, meeting new friends on my walks, and sleeping with my back legs sticking straight behind me. Things I hate above all else? Bath time.

Yours truly, 

Watson 


Oh hey, it's me Jess again! 

I just wanted to mosey on back here and let you know who won the giveaway from last week!




Congrats Elisha! 

Email me your info via my contact page and I'll refer you over to Corina!




6 comments:

  1. this post is ADORABLE!! (: i lovee Watson!!

    oh, and HEY I won!!! =D :P ill email you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he's such a cutie - I'm assuming that part 1 means that we'll be getting to see Watson more often on here? Yippee!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watson is just adorable, Jess. Wish we lived closer, the boys would want to come live with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad I didn't win BUT happy to see Watson. whenever/wherever. I'll never get enough of that face! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the Watson diaries, too cute. I love when my puppy sleeps with his back paws out too, just so irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. o.m.g. he is the most precious little guy ever!!! more pics!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes