Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Watson in the Snow.


You guys, I've been unplugged from the internet ALL weekend

and I have to say it's been so good.

My family has been in town and I've been soaking up all the time I can,

but I'm afraid that means that I've also been neglecting my camera.

Therefore, for the day...

I leave you with Watson's first romp in the snow from last weekend.

To tell you the truth, I don't really feel too bad about it.

He's pretty dang cute.

Those ears... I die.







and this is Watson playing as I watch from inside the house. 

again...I die.




8 comments:

  1. I think he loves the snow--it's his new favourite toy.

    And he has the cutest ears ever! With every photo he seems to get more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is too funny! I love how he is hopping around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In addition to his cute ears, his little butt/tail is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video!! Aaahhh! He is so cute and frolicky and... stumpy! I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I think I love everything about Watson...especially his name. So flippin cute!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love, how cute is he! Aww I'm the biggest dog lover and now I'm convinced we need to get one just like him haha. Lovely blog by the way, I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously? it's killin me. he is SO presh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute puppy! Lovely blog. It makes me miss Utah...

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes