Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Video

Friends, it's Friday!!!

I'm so happy about this.

This week went surprisingly fast--

probably due to the fact that I'm no longer deathly ill...

but also because I spent the whole week chasing 35 sixth graders around a stage trying to get them to sing show tunes.

(a story for a different time)

So I thought, for the start of the weekend

I would leave you with this ridiculously cute video of my puppy playing with Steve and I in the living room.

the floppy ears.

they get me every time!

Everybody needs a little Watson in their Friday right??




video courtesy of my iphone.

10 comments:

  1. My weekend was made with Watson. <3 (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I almost posted a comment as my husband...awkward! ANYWAY, your pup kills me every time! Have a great weekend Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raaawwr. Give Watson a bug, fluffy hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your puppy is so cute! oh, and love your blog design!

    ~kelsie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dog. the cuteness. oh lordy.

    i die.

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes