Monday, March 05, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend

Despite the fact that my cold came back with a vengeance on Sunday morning (think sinus infection...ugh)

we actually managed to have quite a nice weekend!

My sister-in-law Brittney came into town, which called for Mexican food and hours of talking.

i love family.

we also went out to breakfast on Saturday--I don't know why, but going out to breakfast always seems so magical.

I got my haircut and hosted a tea party. yummy.

AND we saw The Lorax for date night.

Now I feel crummy, but the husband is doing a good job taking care of me. He even made me pancakes and soup! 

This is a big deal.

I hope your weekend was as great as ours!

(sickness not included)








15 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your blog...it is lovely. I love your haircut I wish I had the guts to cut my hair like that. I love the lipstick you are wearing on picture 4...could you tell me the color & brand you wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia! The lipstick I'm wearing there is made by Revlon color 710- Orange Flip. It's my favorite!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coffee table full of food looks to die for! hope you feel better soon!

    <3 daryl
    Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going out to breakfast too. How fun you got to host a tea party! I hope your infection goes away soon =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that coffee table looks like something straight out of a magazine - the way any tea party should be :)

    Hope you feel better soon lady!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Jenna- straight out of a magazine! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photography as always.
    I love your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jess,
    Very lovely pictures as usual (: I just wanted to let you know I tagged you in this eleven question post that has been going around blogger the last couple of weeks!

    http://dearest-lou.blogspot.com/2012/03/eleven-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you feel better. you sure look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon missy! I love your beautiful delicate teacups! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful images! The food looks delicious and the tea party is beyond adorable. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling better--but for someone who looks ill you look amazing , so pretty! Wish I looked half as good normally :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes