Thursday, March 08, 2012

Tagged. 11 random facts.

I 've been tagged by the beautiful Cecilia from Dearest Lou


THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Post these rules
- Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged





Randoms:

1. I'm a freak about washing my face. As in, if I fall asleep on accident I will wake up in the middle of the night to wash it. yep.

2. I'm a cowgirl to the core. There's nowhere I'd rather be than riding a horse on my family's ranch.

3. We decided to get a corgi right after my family's dog Bandit passed away. Bandit was a pembroke Welsh Corgi, like Watson

4. I'm a book fanatic. I'm always reading something.

5. I'm a frequent visitor on Mugglenet.

6. I've read the LOTR series several times (including the Simarillion and the Hobbit). Occasionally I'll go on nerdy rants about my respect for J.R.R. to my husband and/or students. Sometimes the nerdiness--is that a word?-- just can't be contained. 

7. I still cry about my horse Frosty passing away. It's been almost two years. It'll happen probably once a month, I'll have a memory or see a picture and get emotional. I miss my man. 

8. I have a funny habit of laughing really loud during previews at the movies. It's probably really annoying but I can't help myself. 

9. My husband and I still cuddle all night 95% of the time. tmi? I've been told that this is weird? We're just really cuddly people. Plus we like each other.

10. There are certain movies that I can watch over and over again without getting sick of them (I'm talking probably 50 times at least). Most of these are Jane Austen movies.

11. I didn't get into thrift stores until I went to Hobo's with Susan in Redlands, CA our freshmen year of college. I still dream about that place. It's where I caught the bug. Some of my favorite thrifted purchases have been made at that store!


  1. What song is currently stuck in your head? I am a Pirate King -- from Pirates of Penzance. (I'm directing the sixth grade musical this year.)
  2. What is your biggest pet peeve? Mean people.
  3. What got you into blogging? My husband, ironically enough.
  4. What's your most embarrassing moment in high school? slipping and falling on a stray balloon while doing seconds in front of the entire school at a rally-- cheerleader. I know, no judging. 
  5. What is one physical quality you would never change about yourself? My legs. Weird, I know. 
  6. If you had the opportunity to go back in time for 24 hours where would you go? Tough. I think it's a tie between 1813 Southern England or 1923 Paris.
  7. If you had the opportunity of receiving 1 million dollars if you didn't use the internet for 3 years would you take it? Yep.
  8. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I don't know, maybe perm my hair to have a semi-fro. I'll probably do that at some point in my life anyway.
  9. If your life was a show what would it be called? The Chronicles of a fantasy book-loving, vintage, j.crew wearing cowgirl and her hot hubby Steve.
  10. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying. By far.
  11. What is your happiest childhood memory This is really hard. Probably going exploring to the waterfalls with my Grandma and sister. Or driving to horse shows with my Dad and Frosty. Or maybe coming home after school and eating hot fudge and bananas on the counter with my mom. It's hard to say, I had a good childhood!

I hereby tag:

Rachel from Tunes and Spoons
Taylor from Love Always
Abbey from Along Abbey Road
Elora from A Storybook
Kylie from The Flybird
Whitney from eat sleep cuddle.
Madison and Lauren from Awkward Girls



11 questions:

1. What's your first memory?
2. What has the happiest moment in your life been thus far?
3. If you could be a character in a book you have read, who would you be?
4. What makes you the most happy?
5. When do you feel the most beautiful?
6. Who has made the biggest impact on your life?
7. What is your favorite quote?
8.  What is your favorite movie?
9. What is your most recent embarrassing moment?
10. If you could live in anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. Would you rather eat breakfast or dinner for the rest of your life?

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm. hello. husband and i cuddle pretty much all night. it's so great being married to someone who is as cuddly as you are, right?!

    long live the cuddle bugs!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am similar on the face routine, I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night to moisturise.

    And LOTR--amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your responses to 8 and 9 made me laugh out loud (and i would totally get a perm/fro too!) p.s. you have amazing parents! i hope i can create wonderful childhood memories like yours for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your random facts! I am definitely going to have to think about these questions. Some real toughies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute. seriously. I don't think its tmi about you and your hubby cuddling btw, I want to have that :)
    And also, which jane austen movie is your favorite? Pride and Prejudice is my number one favorite. I can, without overstating, say that I've watched it at least seventy times. And I love sense and sensibility of course ;)
    ~Sarai
    the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pets are like family, so I don't blame you for still getting emotional about your horse - they are our very best of friends :)

    And I'm also know to frequent mugglenet - nerd alert!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Pirates of Penzance! And thanks for the tag! I'll have to contemplate these questions for a bit. They're good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah me too. jane austen movies. we might have to watch one when you move to beannntown!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jess, I live in the mountains outside of Redlands and frequent the thrift stores downtown, and have never tried hobo's! I'm so excited to check it out...

    P.s. I love reading your blog, Watson is adorable and I love getting meal ideas from ya!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes