Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Tea Party Luncheon.

It was my dear friend Caroline's birthday last month.

(yes, we're a month late...who doesn't like to drag their birthday out for the whole month? Right?)

To celebrate, we had a tea party.

Naturally.

I live for tea parties, hopefully Caroline does too?

It was complete with mini frittatas, vintage tea cups, and bite-sized crostinis.

Oh and of course we had a double layered funfetti cake for the birthday girl.

(only Erin could make a funfetti cake look that pretty)

because if you couldn't tell already, we all have sophisticated adult tastes.

{insert sarcasm here}

Happy Birthday Caroline, we love you!














13 comments:

  1. Oh I love tea parties. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word!!! This just looks like the best time ever! Glad you gals had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much inspiration for my own tea party! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous spread! Old fashion tea parties are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love the pics of you cozied up in the chair. Super cute!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tea parties! Everything looks so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how all of the tea cups and saucers look different! And the funfetti cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Caroline - it's never too let to celebrate a birthday in my opinion :) Everything looks amazing, and that cake is just incredible!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you Jess and I loved this tea party! It was every bit as lovely as these pictures suggest and more. Can't wait for our next celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is so girly and so party-y! invite me to the next one?! ho hum. I wish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes