Friday, March 09, 2012

Watson Diaries Pt. 2






Hi friends, It's me Watson. You know, just doin' my thing, playin' it cool. Just wanted to hop on over here and wish you a happy weekend. I'm going to be partying like a rockstar. Eating tons of cheese, biting my tail nub, and chasing my squeaky ball like there's no tomorrow.... like I said, party hard. Mom had a little photo sesh with me the other day. I'm pretty much a celebrity over here. I can't really blame 'em though, I did look pretty smashing! How could she resist? It's no wonder the queen loves corgis. We're the handsomest dogs around! 
Well, back to my point. I hope you have a good weekend. If you want to get on my good side maybe you should pencil me in. I'm sure to like you if you can offer me any sort of soft cheese and/or belly rub. 

Cheers!

Watson.


6 comments:

  1. Seriously he could have his own series with how cute he is. Kills me.

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watson has got this modelling down--he could be better than Uggie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much adorableness for words in this post!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little legs are too cute for words. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so regal and refined in picture #4. No wonder corgis are the Royal Family dogs. I get it now.

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes