Tuesday, March 06, 2012

What I Wore: Date Night + a new haircut

I'm still wanting to grow my hair out, but I needed a change.

my hair was starting to look slightly mullet-ish which is just not acceptable.

I didn't know exactly what I wanted but luckily I went into Twix and he fixed me right up.

I love the new look!

P.S. if you're living in Provo and looking for a good stylist, I go to Twix at Shep Studio. I've been thrilled every time I've been in. He's been cutting my hair since I chopped it all off about a year ago!

There's nothing like a new hair cut.



outfit details:

yellow coat: Victoria's Secret
cowl: Anthropologie
necklace: Banana Republic outlet
chambray button up: J. Crew
orange wool sweater: Target
skinnies: G-Star Denim (via Cake Boutique in Park City)
flats: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Lucky Brand


16 comments:

  1. jess!! STOP BEING SO ADORABLE!!! :P pleasee?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your new haircut and everything about this outfit. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair--I really need to go and get mine trimmed but want something different but don't know what, which is not particularly helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new haircut! and i want your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is layering perfection! I think I might just pin it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your bag...LOVE!


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your haircut! It turned out great - if I ever move to Provo, I will definitely be looking up your stylist :)

    And that jacket is absolutely lovely - and so cheery!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, the same thing happened with my hair when I started to grow it out. This is an adorable fix for the pseudo mullet!
    Jecia

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with that amazing yellow coat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the new hairdo, and seriously, how cute is your outfit?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agree sometimes a new haircut is just what you need...I know I need one. You look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything, you gorgeous woman.

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  13. gahhh!!! I love everything too!! Your hair looks just absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an adorable bobb and done so right. I love getting a great haircut. Nothing beats having a new look.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes