Friday, March 30, 2012

You asked.

Several of you have asked about the fabulous picnic basket featured in this post.

Unfortunately (for you), this basket is one of my favorite thrift finds!

I got it at a local consignment store last fall

isn't it fabulous?

it even has little straps for dishes and cutlery.

I about cried when I found it, so perfect!





I'm sorry I can't be more helpful!

I would recommend checking out local vintage stores,

I was never satisfied with baskets I had found elsewhere.

Good luck!


Happy Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I am jealous, but it motivate me too search for one =)

    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picnic basket! What a great thrift find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would! :)

    Guess I'll have to go on a scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our picnic basket. My boyfriends mom got it for us. They are great things to have but are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes