Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Boston Adventures

Boston was so fun. In fact, I didn't really want to come back to Utah!

but alas, here I am- waking up early and conquering the freeways to work.

such is life.

I'm so glad we got to take this trip though. 

It made me remember how enchanted I was with the city the first time around-

We looked around at places to live, Steve had a few work meetings...

but let's be honest.

we pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed some good italian food

and it was glorious.



dear Boston,

I love you. Be back soon.

xoxo Jess









11 comments:

  1. So glad you guys had fun! Boston is one of my most favorite cities - there's just so much to do :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, 4th picture down...squash and perogies (?) ...what is that?

    I want it.

    Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...that looks wonderful! And I bet it's great this time of year! Thanks for sharing....I'm so wanting to go back there now!
    -Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you had impeccable weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you enjoyed your trip to Boston! I've been living here for just under two years and it's an absolutely wonderful city to live in!

    Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pics and that food looks amazing! need to go to boston one day :)
    xx Nora

    bitterblondblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a nice trip =D
    Looked cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! I'm so excited for you guys to move out there. What adventures you'll have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food looks AHmazing!!
    Now I want to go to Boston!
    Looks like you had a stellar time!
    Kirsten
    {travandkirk.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  10. best.place.ever! looks like you had a great time. i haven't been to boston in 4 years and would love to go back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes