Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Dinner Party.

We had a dinner party for Easter.

and by that I mean I invited my sister over, roasted a ham and picked wildflowers for the table.

oh yeah, and we ate outside.

it was very "spring" of us.



the menu:

bone-in roasted ham with honey mustard

"smashed" potatoes (a cross between roasted potatoes and hash browns)

brown sugar roasted carrots (for the Easter bunny of course.)

whole wheat pull apart rolls

organic strawberry lemonade



aka. heaven in my mouth

long live outdoor dinner parties!














11 comments:

  1. ahh! this looks so perfect and eastery. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spoon in the honey mustard? My parents have that same pattern.

    All of the food looks so good...makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outdoor dinner parties are the best! We dined al fresco for Easter as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks perfect! those potatoes look delish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mhm yummy food!! and agh! your gorggeous!! :P wonderful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I visit your blog, I'm transported to a world of lovely things, beautiful vintage, and happy moments. Your dinner party looks absolutely delightful, between the food, the cute dishes, and the smiling faces. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it virtually :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The way you set the table is perfection! It looks like it came straight from the pages of a glossy 'home and living' magazine!! Yum, yum, yum, yum, YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok 1. you guys have good genes- hello beautiful smiles!
    2. are you kidding me with that beautiful table?!?! AHHHH

    that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your family has amazing teethe--why couldn't my family have such genes?

    And the food looks amazing, the potatoes sound incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeha, I loved this.
    LOVE YOUR VINTAGE SELF.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes