Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter.

As much as I would have loved to be surrounded by family

 watching little hands battle it out for the best Easter eggs....

(it's hard to feel like it's really Easter without the easter bunny!)

I was grateful to be here celebrating with my pup and my  man!

We even matched for church. Purple tie and all.

I love holidays-especially this one.

I'm so grateful for my Savior.

I'm grateful that he died for me, but also that he still lives.

Happy Easter.

Love, The Marcums.



and yes Watson is wearing a purple/blue bandana in this photo.

no, he didn't approve.

11 comments:

  1. love your dress! and your puppy is adorable!
    ~Kelsie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Chelsea, I actually made my dress!

      Delete
    2. That dress is totally amazing, please can you make me one too!!

      Delete
  3. Y'all are so beautiful! I hope y'all had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you guys are beyond adorable in these photos! What a great family photo opportunity. And I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tay graciously shared her leftovers with me from your Easter feast! You are one incredible cook, if i do say so myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are lovely. that dress...splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute! I love the matching and your pup is darling!!

    Kirsten
    {travandkirk.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked cute in that purple dress! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes