Friday, April 06, 2012

Spring Break.

Friends! Today is my first day of Spring Break! I couldn't be more excited. I don't know why, but it always seems like I couldn't go a day longer when a break comes up. It's probably all mental but this feels like perfect timing. Except for the fact that I woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning...(some "Spring" break) things are going swimmingly. I slept in, had a bagel for breakfast, wasted time on the internet, and spent an hour reading Harry Potter-3rd time around, and now I'm off for some girl time with the little sister. I love that cute little ball of sass. I hope your Friday is fantastic!


4 comments:

  1. I wish I got a spring break!!
    Have soo much fun! Too bad theres snow!
    I'm sure it'll get all nice and sunny soon!!
    The scarf in your hair is soo darling!
    Love it.
    Kirsten
    {travandkirk.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't you look all cute and glowy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Spring Break! I could sure use one right now, so please make sure to have enough fun and relaxation for both of us ;)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes