Tuesday, May 15, 2012

B is for Baby.

My friends were so sweet to throw me a baby shower before I take off to the East Coast!

These girls. I love em.

Kasee even flew in from Austin. How did I get so lucky?

Besides throwing the cutest, macaron-filled baby shower...

we had a fantastic girls night the night before!

We pretended like we were still 19 and stayed up till unearthly hours of the morning reminiscing in bed about freshmen year and putting sod in the favorite dorm shower on Easter morning.

what am I going to do without them?


the bump at 14 weeks.




oh and look, I even learned to swaddle :)


Thank you Erin and Caroline! I love you guys!


10 comments:

  1. you are adorable and so are your friends! i love that itty bitty belly!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you're trying to pose as if you're showing... you skinny little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing with your little bump :) Can't wait to watch as we get closer and closer to meeting baby! Looks like an amazing shower!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Please tell me you acted out the manger scene as well? Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, love you Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most adorable style! I need to takes notes for when I am pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most adorable style! I need to takes notes for when I am pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan! I can't tell you how much we talked about our manger scene from your shower this past weekend. Try as we did, we couldn't figure out how on earth we came up with the idea of acting out the nativity for your shower. I mean I know it was December and all, but we didn't really do it for Christmas. We just thought...hey Mary was pregnant and Susan is pregnant...this is totally logical! Haha. I love you Susan! And miss you dearly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, so great! Literally, that was one of the more awkward experiences of my life - you guys should be proud. Love you too Leeny! :)

      Delete

Love Notes