Tuesday, May 22, 2012

where i grew up was heaven on earth.

Well, what started out as a weekend trip turned into an extra week and a half with my family!

Long story....

let's just say; thank you Delta for changing my flight time without informing me.

that was cool.

anyway.

I'm just soaking them in and breathing in the fresh mountain air.

the ranch has never looked so beautiful.











1. view from my parent's back porch
2. On a ride with my brother and dad
3. wildflowers my dad brought home for mom
4. a baby bump on a ride
5. the tub in my bathroom
6. upstairs porch
7. the bassinet my mom already set up in my room :)
8. 15 week baby bump!




9 comments:

  1. Lovely! What a gorgeous place and bonus time with family is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SO GORGEOUS!! I love all white bathrooms.. lol. & you riding a horse?? GORGEOUS. and it looks soooo fun!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. be-a-uuuuutiful! there is no place like home! that's cheesy and cliche, but so true and I'll shout it from the mountaintops! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home! Your baby bump is so cute, I can't get over it!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so peaceful there, I'm sure your baby will think it's magical, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That view is UNREAL!!! Glad you had a lovely time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. heaven and earth indeed! love baths with a view

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss your posts! Please post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's beautiful. New follower!
    www.raspberrycappuccino.com

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes