Wednesday, July 18, 2012

23 weeks





dear little lady,

you are getting bigger by the second. this belly of mine is expanding like like nobody's business and i'm crazy about it! i feel your kicks everyday now and they just keep getting stronger. i feel like i know you already- you like to kick at anything that sits too heavy on my belly whether it be a hand, an arm, or a laptop- you're turning into a little sass master. i love it. your daddy's felt you kicking several times now, he thinks it's pretty magical. you're digging these summer peaches and nectarines almost as much as carne asada tacos and sourdough toast. people have started shooting me big smiles- especially older women. some even ask to touch your little bump. i can't get enough of that. i spend my days checking off to-do lists and scheming about nursery decor. i'm in full-fledged nesting mode... i'm having the time of my life.
 we already love you so much. we can't wait for your grand debut.

love, your mom



3 comments:

  1. Your 23 belly is absolutely adorable and you are glowing. I'm only 16 weeks and can't wait till I have a really obvious bump like you.
    I love your little letter to your bubs. She will love readying these updates when shes older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! What a magical time for you and your hubby! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely stunning! And, I need to say, I love your hair. It makes me want to cut mine short again, but I am on a quest to have long hair for a while longer... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes