Friday, July 20, 2012

Best of Instagram. Summer 2012

Here's the best of my iphone pictures from this summer.

the ranch. mexico. and the end of provo.

















top to bottom: me riding with the bump. dad and zane. zane- my cowboy brother. brooke's fishtail. zane and i. tay and i. me jumping in the pool. watson and his tongue. zane lookin' like a greaser. steve out squirrel hunting. carne asada tacos from robert's frosty. steve and watson soaking up the rays. me- enjoying the mexican sun. gorgeous water in mexico. erin and i at pizzeria 712. 

2 comments:

  1. watson and his tongue, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Your sister always looks so glam!!
    2. Steve's curls are awesome!!
    3. I love Watson!
    4. You are just the sweetest!! I wish I could pull off your beautiful hair, baby bump, and cowboy hat!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes