Monday, July 09, 2012

The last of Cancun.

I'm writing this as our little apartment is in shambles, I'm sitting on the floor with my back against piles of trash bags full of baby clothes looking up apartments in Boston! I'm seriously so excited. Only two more days and the hunt begins!! Steve and I keep talking about how great it will be to start fresh- it's definitely a new phase of life for us (baby, job, etc.) and we can't wait to get started!

Life is good. We are blessed.

and for now I leave you with the last taste of Cancun. So long Mexico. Thank you for the freckles on my nose, the baking of my skin and your abundance of steak tacos (baby girl is especially grateful for this). it was fun.






top to bottom: Chichen-itza ruins, Steve the bump and I, mis padres, little sister and some seaweed. isn't she cute?

1 comment:

  1. Such an exciting time for you both right now, can't wait to follow along as you get settled in Boston... one of my very favrorite cities :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes