Tuesday, July 24, 2012

on handmade creatures and run on sentences.

Currently: working on my second handmade creature for the little lady, eating a sandwich that inexplicably reminds me of my grandmother and summers spent gathering cattle, watching my puppy fall in and out of his frequent regiment of cat naps, listening to the likes of Ella Fitzgerald and Madeleine Peyroux on Pandora and trying to fully appreciate these slow paced summer days.

how's that for a run on sentence? 

Enjoy your Tuesday!








4 comments:

  1. that is a very plain jane sandwich....!

    you look so cute prego jess!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see pics of the new place!By the way,that owl is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your owl looks so cute!

    and i am sat here eating a crisp sandwich, your looks much healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that owl looks so adorable! Will you show us your finished creations? Yes? Please? :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes