Wednesday, August 29, 2012

be a peach.

Reason # 1,908,776 why I love Massachusetts so far.

peach picking.

two of my new friends were sweet enough to let me tag along with them this morning.

I'm in heaven-

peach ice cream, peach cobbler, peach tarts,

 and of course peaches and toast.

it'll be peaches for days and I'm not complaining.

i also scored some beautiful fresh flowers

and apple cider donuts.

i don't even like donuts, but let's just say I intended to save one for Steve 

and he will be going "donutless" tonight

I guess it just gives us an excuse to go back for apple-picking season right?






the spoils. 





12 comments:

  1. it's one of my dreams to go peach picking! you're so lucky!!
    ps: we're having a surprise painting giveaway on our blog this week - you're invited! :-)
    http://chestnutmocha.blogspot.com/2012/08/painting-giveaway.html

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you go peach picking? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow. my mouth is watering. i need to go here specifically for peaches.

    www.romanticallychallenged.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun... especially with your adorable bump :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pictures are wonderful! i love picking every kind of fruit... strawberries, preaches, apples, etc.
    jess, your bump is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've probably eaten about 100 peaches in the past 2 months, (between Trader Joe's and peachy picking). Favorite fruit of all time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! That's one of the things I love here in Michigan, all of the pick your own fruit farms. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you believe I live in Georgia and have never went peach picking!I am drooling over the thought of apple cider donuts...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious! There is nothing better than those pick your own places and then making all sorts of yummy things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is your Father. I'm ok with the 2 million things you love about Mass as long as there are 3 million things you love about your home state of Ca! we are concerned about losing you to the East coast

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes