Wednesday, September 19, 2012

32 weeks- for the naysayers.

For those who saw Monday's post and thought my belly had picked up and left.

(mom- don't worry, you're still going to be a grandma)

here is the proof that it is alive and kicking- literally.

and in all reality getting bigger by the minute!






and here's a little update on the preggers.

(my affectionate nickname)


-Naps are happening on a daily basis around here. I held off for as long as I could- but I just really need them. Ha! If they don't happen (like yesterday) I tend to look like the walking dead come about 8:00 pm.  Apparently making a human is hard work!

-I have taken to having some sort of breast-feeding related dream every night. Yep.

-Besides the fact that I need an abnormal amount of sleep- mornings and afternoons are still the best time of day for me! I feel great and can usually get a lot done. The heartburn, indigestion, nausea and back pain usually hit me around 6:00pm and don't go away until I fall asleep! I'll take it though, the majority of my days are still pain free. A special shout out to my love who only sees me after the pregnancy symtoms kick in during the week. (sorry Steve)

-Funny story: The other day I was walking around JoAnn's looking for fabric and was hit by a Braxton Hicks contraction. They're not painful but some are more uncomfortable than others. My back started hurting and I was running out of breath- I needed to sit down right. now. So I made myself at home right there in the aisle on a small little ledge (probably much too small for my pregnant self). Right about that time a woman came down the aisle and needed something right behind me. I could tell she was uncomfortable having to reach around me, but it was just too hard to move. I had to let her awkwardly reach behind me and grab it. Lessons in humility. Don't judge me.

-I cried the other day when I saw a newborn at the grocery store. Seriously.

- We went on our hospital tour on Saturday and it made me so excited! I felt like it was the last little piece in the puzzle to figure out. Our hospital seems great and I just can't wait to bring our little girl into the world. It's getting more and more real! I can't believe it!

6 comments:

  1. oh my god, you're so cute. poor thing, sitting in the middle of joAnns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I was a naysayer.

    http://frenchpresstights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the tummy is there and as cute as ever! Cannot believe how quickly your pregnancy has flown by! She will be here sooo soon :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am right there with you with the back ache. and i don't think i have had any braxton hicks contractions yet or i have just not realised--maybe that is why i needed to sit down on the floor in the record store--it is all makeing more sense now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look soooo great. you're carrying pregnancy beautifully!!

    and! i had breastfeeding dreams too! realistic ones where, in my dream, i LOVED it. and, in real life, i totally do looooove nursing. SO maybe you'll have the same experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a cute "bump". It's crazy the dreams you have while pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes