Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Happy List.

Things that made me happy this week.


-watson has been on his best behavior this week. seriously! no scolding has occurred- and if you knew him- you'd know how rare that is! i'm enjoying this "sweet corgi" streak for now...but also kind of waiting for a storm! ha!

-getting the sweetest package in the mail from my sister in Utah- including a replacement BYU hat for my favorite that I lost swimming in the ocean this summer.

-getting to go out with my hubby in the middle of the week! A rare treat :)

-making more bows for the little lady...it's an addiction.

-fresh flowers in my home. I always forget what a big difference they make. and let's just sing praises for Trader Joe's that always has such reasonably-priced, pretty blooms! 

-Talking to my Grandparents on the phone, then getting snail mail from Grandma a couple days later.

-Receiving a sweet e-mail from my mother-in-law. (I totally lucked out in the in-law dept. btw.)

-Finding a new trailer for The Hobbit. I'm unbelievably excited for that movie, it's ridiculous.

-BLT's. and orange julius. They're totally rocking my world right now.







Happy Friday!

Have a fantastic weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I love those little bows! And are those paci holders? Please post a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used this tutorial I found on pinterest! Super easy! http://seekatesew.blogspot.com/2012/08/universal-pacifier-clip-tutorial.html

      Delete
  2. those bows are just perfect! makes me want to have a little girl next :) who can resist a corgi face?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jess, thats my name too! haha its everyone's name. I just had to say i love your blog its so cute! good luck with the baby!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes