Monday, September 17, 2012

Over the Weekend


I feel like the weekends always leave me so rejuvenated! 

Steve's been pretty busy at work lately- which is fine, but it's great to be able to spend 2 1/2 solid days with my love!

Eating dinner together? What a novel idea!

This weekend was especially good as it included;



Five Guys- a rare but powerful pregnancy craving.

a hospital tour...eek!!

repainting another dresser.

Thai food and frozen yogurt for date night- we shared and Steve even let me pick the flavor, chocolate with bananas as always! 

a deliciously lazy Sunday morning (we're savoring these before the baby comes).

a Sunday afternoon drive with the pup.

and homemade shrimp tacos.



I hope your weekend was as fabulous as ours!






8 comments:

  1. Your hair is SO LONG! Ah... I miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... are you still pregnanat??!! You can't even tell in this picture. You sure are carrying that baby of yours well. I can't believe you have less than 2 months to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful!!... wish i felt more rejuvenated after the weekend!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO WHERE IS YOUR BELLY?! DID YOU LIE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!


    ;)

    http://frenchpresstights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not fair you don't even look pregnant? I am going to be a grandmother am I not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five Guys!?? Could you possibly elaborate on what exactly that sentence means!?

    You are just the most gorgeous lady! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candice- Five Guys is a burger place similar to In and Out! So delicious!

      Delete
    2. Oh!! Hahaha we don't have that on this side of the world, hence my confusion - "five guys - a rare but powerful pregnancy craving" ;p

      Delete

Love Notes