Thursday, September 27, 2012

Polka.

Geez am I crafty or what?

I had some leftover white fabric paint that was burning a whole in my little pocket

so I decided to give this chambray shirt some new life.

polka dot life that is- because what is better than polka dots?

I'm not even going to go into detail on this project. It's so easy- I don't want to insult your intelligence by suggesting you need my help.

All I'll say is I got the fabric paint at JoAnn, used whatever I could find in my craft desk that was circular and the right size to make the dots (I've heard a pencil eraser works wonders as well), spaced the dots evenly using a ruler and BAM! Polka dot denim. 

Doesn't get girlier than that!







Now it'll be really cute once I can button it up again! 


7 comments:

  1. Genius... pure genius!

    Love the end result :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! So cute! Looks like a whole new shirt! You are very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just amazing. I LOVE how this turned out! I am now inspired to try using fabric paint. So many fun possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Love it. I love giving old clothes new life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say wha?! I love it! So neat!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes