Friday, October 05, 2012

Corgi Ridiculousness

Because it's the weekend.

and because I love you all-

I'm leaving you with this little slice of ridiculousness.

a look into the life of Watson and I...our relationship and what it is we do all day.

fascinating.

he loves me.

P.S. don't judge the Louis Armstrong Christmas music in the background. I was in the middle of watching Serendipity while crafting. 

Not that I would be opposed to listening to Christmas music before Halloween....shhh don't tell Steve.



IMG 1491 from Love Jess on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Haha so cute! I always make aspen dance with me. I think secretly he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Watson is the cutest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. This looks all too familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I do that kind of stuff to my dog, Bear, allll the time.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes