Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall around the house.

Happy Friday Saturday! 

I'm one lucky girl because this weekend I've got two of my very best friends from college visiting from VA and TX.

I know- so spoiled.

but while we hit up the town I'll leave you some snapshots of fall decorating around the Marcum household! I'm not very good at getting decked out for Halloween- I usually save my decking out for Christmas. Plus I've never been much into spiders or zombies- but sometimes I feel like the home could use a little more Halloween "umph". Any ideas? Maybe I should bling out my pumpkins. We'll see.







punkins, mums and candy corn- that's about all I got.



Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Candy corn in glasses and dishes = perfect. It's not fall without candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are very sophisticated and nice. I think you did a great job bringing in the holiday/fall spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes