Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Mom's Apple Crisp

You guys are going to love me.

I've already put some of my fresh picked apples to work!

This is so easy to make and seriously delicious.

Steve doesn't often ask me to make dessert...but the few times he has it's usually for "your mom's apple crisp"

enjoy.






recipe notes: 

I like my apples a little firmer in this so I make sure not to over cook!

also, you can add more brown sugar and/or water to the apples- taste it. They should all be coated!

4 comments:

  1. yummmmmmmmmmmhmmmmm! may i come over and have a piece??? this looks soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, this sounds so delicious and like the most perfect fall recipe! Thanks for letting us in on the goods!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica I just made this - oh my it is delicious! My old apple crisp recipe has officially been replaced! I love following your cute blog!

    <3 Bay

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes