Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wilson Farms

You guys. Don't be too jealous- I've been spoiled again with another visitor!

My sister-in-law McKenzie is in town for a week.

I just love this girl.

One of our first outings was to Wilson Farms in Lexington.

a big shout out to the lovely reader who suggested going here! We loved it! 

We picked up some yummy fall produce, apple cider donuts

and headed home to spray paint pumpkins! (we'll show the finished products later)

Oh and did I mention they had RHUBARB??

I swear I've been looking for it everywhere.

Strawberry rhubarb pie anyone?











4 comments:

  1. i love these pictures. this place reminds me of apple hill near my home in california and it's making me a little homesick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister in law is really gorgeous!
    i love going to the markets with family and friends too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! Absolutely the best Fall post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So glad you went. I get out of the city at least once every couple of weeks to get produce from there. And apple cider donuts! Of course.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes