Friday, November 30, 2012

On Moms.

I dropped my mom off at the airport today

and subsequently cried most of the way home

On this, the last day of November I'm grateful for moms who become your best friends

and who come out and take care of you when you have babies

amen.

good thing it's only 2.5 weeks until I get to see her AND the rest of my family for Christmas!!!

and only a week until my wonderful mother in law gets to come and meet sweet baby girl

how did I get so blessed?

Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. What an honor it was to be a part of this new world you are entering. Motherhood is the noblest calling a mother can (and this mother DID) enjoy. I love you and Steve and our sweet baby Clara. Thanks again for letting me be part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. You are so lucky to have such a lovely mother to help you out.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes