Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Epic Fail

Thinking I was ever so clever and prepared I designed a birth announcement before Clara was born

I had it all set just to plug in the name, picture, etc.

then I sent it in to get it printed and it turned out AWFUL

I won't name the company that did them....but needless to say I couldn't send them out

so I ended up having to do a shutterfly card last minute

not as creative as I wanted, but...what do you do?

so I figured to help myself feel at least a little better about my announcements

 I'd show it to you guys :)

plus, if I knew all your addresses I would have loved to send you announcements anyway

so let's just consider this your cute little announcement in the mail shall we?


6 comments:

  1. this is darling! do you think her eyes will stay blue? I've heard they can change up to 9 months, and my niece who is almost 3 had her eyes change in the last year. Anyway, I love the combo of dark hair with blue eyes. But she will be darling, no matter what eye color she ends up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the announcement! i kind of wish you would say which company you didn't like so i know not to use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay! I love this. The rolls are my favorite!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. I can't get over her! You make BEAUTIFUL babies jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so cute! She is just precious... although I know you already know that ;) AND can't believe she's already over a month old... time has flown!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes