Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Maiden Voyage



Clara took her first trip into the city today!

and subsequently the stroller made it's big debut...maiden voyage if you will.

My wonderful mother-in-law is in town this week (I know I'm so spoiled)

so we decided to head into town and see that handsome man I married.

it was a day of firsts

first time going to lunch!

first time in her stroller!

first subway ride!

first time in Boston!

and like a total imbecile I forgot my camera 

hence the iphone pictures!

For heaven sakes women- you're a mom now! Pull yourself together!

I digress.

Anyway, we had a great time- and as always, Clara was a total gem.




I mean for the love, could she get any cuter??

sweet little honey bear.



4 comments:

  1. omg, the ears on that outfit? i die. she is the cutest, glad the first time in the city went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so adorable! I love her little polar bear outfit... wish they would make one in my size ;) YAY for firsts and here's to lots more to come for your sweet little babe!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay..you are gorgeous and your little one is too cute for words! so is your mother-in-law..so fun that she is in town! which city do you guys live in? your blog is beyond darling, and we are your new followers!
    xo chaseandem.blogspot.com
    ps...
    come enter our giveaway here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is ridiculously cute! I want to eat her! You are a babe too. Miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes