Monday, December 10, 2012

Motherhood


Clara Rose,

Words cannot describe how much I love being your mother. I could stare at you all day long. At night I miss you when you're asleep. I love hearing your sweet little cry and going in to comfort you- the night is our special time together, I feed you and we can just stare at each other. I talk to you and play with your hair. I study your little features until they're ingrained in my memory. I can't get enough of your gummy smiles or those delicious cheeks. I just think you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. Thank you for being mine.

Love, Mom





7 comments:

  1. Too sweet! I want to meet her. Maybe we will visit in the Spring?!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! That is great that you are enjoying motherhood so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm stealing this and putting, "Dear Bean," at the top:-) hehe. You capture a mother's heart so well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures! beautiful baby! And mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a saint. I hate getting up in the night. You're such a sweet mama!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes