Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Blessing Day


We blessed Clara on December 30, 2012 in northern California surrounded by family and friends who we love- in the ward that I grew up in. Her father gave her the sweetest blessing and I was a puddle on the floor.

Her Marcum family even came down from Seattle for it, but somehow all of our Marcum family pictures escaped my camera- Gena, can I get those from you??

Anyway, it was a beautiful day that I won't soon forget.

We love you Clara Rose, you are such a special little girl. 

We are so lucky to have you.















14 comments:

  1. jess. she is so so gorgeous.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely beautiful.
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I loved this post. She is beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so gorgeous in that blessing gown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gah! the picture of her yawning, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I want to eat her. So beautiful! Can Clara and Luke please get married? Glad it was a special day surrounded by all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutest little baby EVER! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaron and I just sat here and gawked over these pictures for 5 minutes. What a beautiful family you three make! And Clara has single handedly converted me to baby-hungry status :) Jess, I am so happy that you have her and that both sides of your family could be there to witness the blessing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so beautiful! And so are you! I'm so happy she had a special blessing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet day it must have been for you guys! I just love her blessing dress, and that first photo looks straight from 1955! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks so adorable! Blessing day is always a good day :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes