Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

Sorry I've been a little MIA on this old blog the past couple of weeks! Sometimes you're just too busy soaking in the people you love most- that taking the time to stop and write about it just doesn't happen.

but now my baby is asleep on my lap and everyone is in the living room watching football- so i stole away to do a quick little update.



last night was probably my favorite New Years Eve to date.

it was chalk full of 

family.
 friends.
 candy.
 ridiculous games.
 polar bear swims at midnight.
 bubbly drinks.
 and firecracker  wars.

could you ask for anything more?

I submit that you cannot.

2012 was so good to us

and I'm looking forward to an even better 2013

so Happy New Year to you and yours!














7 comments:

  1. happy new year to you as well! your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine a better New Year's than that, it looks perfect in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Happy New Year! xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we appreciate this post? 4 years.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes