Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Recap.

Happy Monday little lovers! I hope your weekends were all splendid. 

Ours definitely was.

it included, but was not limited to:

new shelf installation

date nights- Clara included

redbox movies

snuggling

good food (as always)

and a spontaneous trip to the park after Church.

I had to snap some pics because I don't know if I've ever seen Watson so delighted to be at the park.

It was hilarious.

I think we found a winner in Pierce Park!








Clara was napping all bundled up in her stroller so we just kind of tooled around behind the boys while they played fetch.

It was actually rather enjoyable- a great way to cap off the weekend!







my favorite view.


Clara could not be bothered for a picture...but I snuck in a few anyway while she wasn't paying attention. How could I resist the cuteness?





Here's to another fabulous week!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, these are the cutest pictures ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just sooo cute! love these pictures. seems like the perfect time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is all just picture perfect! happy monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watson + Clara = adorableness overload! Watson looks so so so happy and Clara looks as content as can be :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bromance made me laugh. I'm kind of jealous you can actually see the grass there! And keeping my fingers crossed Clara continues to be a good sleeper for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes