Friday, February 08, 2013

Happy Friday

SO apparently the storm of 2013 is heading our way

they say it will be 36 inches of snow in one day! 

but seriously...who calls a winter storm "Nemo"

how am I supposed to not think of a small tropical fish?

Wouldn't "Olga" be a more appropriate winter storm name?

anyway....


Everything is shutting down and we're gearing up for lots of snuggle time-

so here I leave you with pictures of me and Clara last night in our PJ sets

because we're cool



and of course my daughter had to own some of these.



Have a very happy and safe weekend!






8 comments:

  1. stay safe and keep warm! i can't believe that it's going to snow that much! and i agree, 'nemo' doesn't sound that fierce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, she is your little mini me. so cute!

    stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! You are so funny. Nemo IS such a weird name for a winter storm.

    Clara is so sweet in those jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. be safe and stay warm!
    you guys are adorable.
    love your jammies!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Nemo. I know, right? So odd.

    2. You and your daughter are beautiful.


    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still dying over these. Like, I want to print one out and frame it and put it on my wall. Please have more babies! Pronto! Triplets! Quadruplets even!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to know that I wasn't the only one confused by the name "Nemo" for a winter storm (or why winter storms need to be named in the first place. why can't the old "blizzard of '13 have sufficed? but i digress.)And I can't get over all the adorable pictures of Clara!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes