Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Pt. 1


Notice "part 1"

Steve and I decided to celebrate this years holiday of love the way I like to celebrate all holidays. Why celebrate a holiday for one day when you can celebrate it for two days?

right?

We started it out right with homemade crepes of the nutella/strawberry/banana variety made by moi. There are unfortunately no pictures of said crepes...6:00 am is far too early to be thinking about a camera. The crepes were followed by red roses delivered to my doorstep from my man, lots of mugging on a certain chubby cupid we and an extra valentinesy dinner that night. and yes those are strawberries you see on that pizza!

any excuse to wear pink and celebrate love is A OK in my book.






1 comment:

  1. That pizza is awesome! I would have never ever thought of adding fruit to a pizza, but it looks oddly delicious :) The crepes sound amazing too!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes