Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Momentous Occasion.

Over the weekend occurred a most momentous occasion in which the Butterball rolled over (for almost the first time) during an impromptu mid-morning photo shoot. Here in lies the benefit of being an over the top hovering first time parent! You get every important moment on camera!

Here it is...because I know you were just dying to see her rolls in all their glory

{Narrated by Clara.}


(I call this a "diaper wedgie". Also the cutest bald spot you ever did see- this is the last time I'm cutting in- promise)







"Wow, I'm lookin' supa fly this morning. Slow clap for me holding my head up like a champ! Boo Yeah!"



"and while you're looking, here's one more party trick! I'm gonna roll over!"




"I'll stop mid-way for dramatic effect. My rolls look especially scrumptious from this angle."


"Actually...this is very nice. Perhaps I'll stay for a while."





"Now for the final PUSH!"


"Ahh. Very nice."



"Now, if you don't mind, I'll have a little suck on the fists for a reward."



"Thanks for the congratulatory kisses Dad. Very Nice. Yes, I know I'm the cutest."




"Now it's time to kick back, it's a lot of work, this baby thing."

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it does not get much more precious than that. She's the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the first comment. Literally the cutest ever. I cannot get over how great those rolls are. Didn't think it was possible, but I think she is even chubbier than Dane was at that age! Those pictures of her on her side are the greatest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Are those Honest diapers? Are they worth the extra cost? I've heard so much about them, but they're almost twice as much as regular diapers! Can I get your opinion? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara has really sensitive skin and gets diaper rash SUPER easily. We haven't found a lot of things that have worked for her so I'm trying these diapers out this month to see if they help! They actually weren't that expensive when it all came out. They were about the same price as diapers at Target and a little more expensive than Costco diapers!

      Delete
  4. Where in the world did you get those diapers? Not that I would dress my boys in purple prints. Haha. Her rolls are so scrumptious! Truly a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from the honest company! Jury is still out on them- I thought I'd try them out for the month! They're super cute though! They have boy patterns too :)

      Delete
  5. theeeeee cutest! And those animal print diapers, totally on trend:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get over all those rolls!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes