Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby Shower

This weekend I threw a baby shower for my friend Jaclyn here in Boston. It was so fun! I'd forgotten how much I love party planning. We had a good turn out for baby Jimmy and everything went off splendidly. Turns out, Clara is quite the little hostess! She got passed around the room and smiled and laughed for everybody, then, just like the little lady she is, fell asleep in my arms without a peep while Jaclyn opened her gifts. I slipped upstairs to put her in her crib for a hot second and she was out for the rest of the party. Dream baby? I think so.















Congrats Jim and Jaclyn! We can't wait to meet the new addition :)

6 comments:

  1. I *love* how whimsical your home looks! The garland! The sweet lemonades and pretty straws... so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to pay attention to the sweetest details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a big fan of sweet bebe showers! This just all looks so sweet and great! Oh baby indeed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Thanks for sharing! I also found this site helpful in your party needs http://www.partybox.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes