Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dear Boston.


Dear Boston, 

I have to say, you've got a lot of things going for you. You are the birthplace of our first born, you are near the ocean, you have loads of history, cute little brick streets everywhere you turn and charming businesses and restaurants that we've come to love. But for heaven's sake could you spare a little sunshine for this homesick California girl?? I know the tides may turn when the summer comes, with its peaches and sand and green grass, but right now you've got me wondering how I can ever survive another of your eternal winters. You've got me looking at southern California rental properties that's what (just for fun). How is it that the only "Springish" outfit I could muster was a trench coat with clogs....and I was STILL freezing? Something has got to change fast or my feelings towards you will be teetering dangerously close to loathing. I just thought I'd give you a heads up.

xoxo, Jess






4 comments:

  1. Love how long your hair is getting. It snowed in Atlanta today, in march!!!!! What?!! Here's to hoping it warms up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make Boston look good! I'll send some of our coveted sunshine your way:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. It's true! I keep going outside looking for buds on the trees. The thing about New England winter is it usually begins way earlier so it ends earlier....but this year it's holding on for dear life! Last year by now we were in full swing Spring (but there has always been the threat of errant Easter snowstorm up here...and always without fail it snows on or around April 1...but usually by then Spring has Sprung and it's an oddity! So here's me stomping my foot alongside you! Lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes