Thursday, March 21, 2013

My First Blog Friend Meeting!

You guys! Yesterday will go down in history as the day I met my first "blog friend" in person!! 

(besides the time I ran into Lauren and Madison at the D.I. in Provo- but that was unplanned)

I was so nervous, like sweaty palms on my steering wheel nervous.

but with no need- Julia was just as sweet and charming (if not more) than she is via email.

more than that, she's probably the most talented illustrator/writer ever!

It felt pretty cool sipping hot cocoa with the likes of her.

We chatted about pets and babies and New England and if I didn't have to go nurse Clara I could've stayed for hours. I kind of feel like I found a kindred spirit? Is that weird?

Thanks Julia for inviting us- we had a blast!

Also, Burdick has ruined me forever. I'll never be able to tolerate Starbucks hot chocolate again!





3 comments:

  1. I love both your blogs; for some reason I'm just giddy to find out you two know each other!

    xo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this and want to be smack dab in the middle of all that glorious kindred spiritedness! (I don't think I even follow Julia's blog, yet, for the shame!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, that drawing is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes