Monday, March 25, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend

I swear I look forward to weekends more now than I did when I was working. We need them. They are good for the soul that's what I say. I love having Steve home and relaxing with my family, these are the best of times.





highlights included:

Clara falling asleep on my chest- just like she did when she was a newborn! My little mommy heart melted in a puddle on the spot.

throwing a baby shower for one of my Boston friends! Success!

finding a good BBQ joint (surprisingly hard to do in the North East apparently)

fajitas on Sunday

Watson learning to "shake"- funniest thing ever

a bath for Mom. I always forget just how good a bath is. I should really be taking one every day. sheesh.





I hope your weekends were all equally fantastic! As for me I'm already looking forward to next week's exciting weekend....Cape Cod here we come!








3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family picture. :) And that last one of miss Clara is great. Such good colors and patterns. I'm glad you're such a good consistent blogger missy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your green and blue outfit with the cowboy boots! Hope you had a great weekend.
    Always love reading your posts, the way you share your life and little Clara is really beautiful xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes