Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wishing for Spring.

OK, It's snowing outside right now. I'm crying.

Not really, but...... I'm SO ready for Spring.

Boston only teased me with a little taste a couple weeks ago. Like a day, an inkling of Spring. 

and when I say "inkling of Spring" I mean 56 degrees and sunny. How have I sunk so low?

I've lived in the snow for several years now but for whatever reason something inside me has snapped this year and I can't handle the cold anymore. Maybe it's my maternal instincts warding off the flu virus. Maybe it's the fact that "Sandy" and "Nemo" hit us all in one winter. SO extreme. Point being, the fluffy white stuff has completely overstayed it's welcome, the magic has worn off and I'm done with it. Whining much?

Here are some happy pictures from the inkling of Spring. Because the sun was shining and we were warm and happy.

I promise I'll have a better attitude tomorrow.

today I'm sulking.





and yes I comfortably left the house in just that cardigan and t-shirt. *le sigh

3 comments:

  1. look at that little nugget smile of hers! And i hear ya - I'm abt ready to move to nashville and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara babe's sunshine smile can warm up any frigid day, of this I am SURE! You can have hot cocoa and cuddles! It's a combo of rain/sun over here. Classic Portland. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. This is the first time I made a comment. I have to say I know exactly how you feel! Usually I don't let the weather get me down, but this winter has been so tough. Warmer, brighter days have to come soon, right??? Let's hope they are just around the corner!

    http://wrenrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes