Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Lester's BBQ

I've been craving BBQ lately and wouldn't you believe it's kind of hard to find good BBQ in the northeast? Luckily we found a good joint not too far from us. Lester's was delicious and cute to boot. Plus, I mean, "Lester's"? I couldn't resist. Don't ask me why I think the name is so funny. I'm writing this really late at night.

I got the beef brisket and I can't wait to go again and try the ribs! We went for an extra early dinner (we must be old) so we had the restaurant practically all to ourselves and I could take all the obnoxious pictures that my bloggy heart desired. 

Lester's for the win.


















I swear, I look at these two and they are cut from the same cloth. Twins they are.






I'm not from the south but I am from the country and something about BBQ makes me feel at home?

We loved it.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a nice time. I haven't heard of Lester's! You guys should try Red Bones too. I'm not a huge BBQ fan, but a lot of folks love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe there is still snow on the ground! Eww. Clara is adorable as always and call me crazy but I actually think she looks more like you these days! Still a mini Steve, but I definitely see you in her! You have such a cute family, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes fit right in. And Clara's outfit makes me want a little girl someday. What a sweet family you have! Blessings galore

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved BBQ when we lived in VA. you and your hair look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kinda from the south, (in a six-degrees of separation kind of way thanks to my Tennessee grandparents), and oh my goodness, my mouth is watering! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes