Thursday, April 11, 2013

Polka Dot Polka Dot Polka Dot Afro.

 Actually, afros have nothing to do with this post. I just love Madagascar and I've wished for an afro since I was 16. That's all.

Are you sick of my fashiony posts this week? I promise I'm not turning into a fashion blogger. I just saw this post from Awkward Girls and I was wearing the same shirt as her as I read the post...sigh. I figured it was fate and I better link up. So this is how Clara and I style our polka dots. We love pattern mixing and polka dots are our favorite pattern to mix!! Even more than stripes, but it's a close call. If Watson wouldn't have photo bombed you could've seen my leopard shoes (pattern mixing). Come on Watson. 



Watson would love to be a fashion blogger- he simply could not be left out of the photo shoot.^^



Awkward Girls

1 comment:

Love Notes