Thursday, April 18, 2013

Welcome To Boston Shake Shack

Mommy-daughter date: Shake Shack addition



I have had a hankering for Shake Shack since I was probably 37 weeks pregnant with Clara that no amount of Five Guys could satisfy// and for the record, I would consider a “hankering” a far more serious affair than a “craving”. So when I found out that Boston was getting a Shake Shack I knew I must go immediately. Clara and I hopped on over to Chestnut Hill yesterday and to answer my husband’s question: yes. It is definitely just as good in Boston as it is in New York. My mouth is watering just looking through these photos again. I did not order a shake because I’m just not a “shake with my lunch” kind of girl, but going at 7:00pm is a whole different story! So I’m thinking I may need to drag Steve over there for round two this weekend!











Happy Thursday! 

Huzzah for the weekend- only two days to go!!!
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That burger looks SO good. My mouth is literally watering as I sit at work, skipping dinner was not the best choice tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Now I want a burger. And a baby. But that's a far different problem.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes