Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Date, A Real Date.


On Saturday night Steve and I went on a date.

a real date.

One where I could wear dangly earrings and a black shirt without worrying about the possibility of spit up and severed ear lobes.

We grabbed a bite to eat and then headed to Star Trek- which was, amazing.

vintage Steve and Jess

Steve commented that it was "just like the old days" but wanted to clarify that he did not say the "good old days". These days are different, but still better- we wouldn't change a thing. Although it was fun to get out and give my undivided attention to my sexy man for a night.

 a big thanks to Diane for watching little miss Jelly Bean!



3 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! where is that shirt from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! My shirt is from Anthropologie!

      Delete

Love Notes