Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Family Pictures


While I was home I had my mom snap a few family photos of us. We were long overdue and the ranch is absolutely breathtaking this time of year. Also, I've had a little over the bed photo gallery project in mind for a while. Anyway, looking through these photos begs the questions: 1. why isn't my mother a professional photographer? and 2. ... why do I not live in Coarsegold?

I just had to share a few of my favorites.






^^ also, I live for those sweet Clara kisses, and that romper?? I die.









9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You're so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these turned out so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I need some more pictures of just the hubs and I too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously Kara, you gotta go in to business! I love all of the pictures and think you are such a beautiful little family! It was great talking to you today Jess. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family. Also I died over the horsey photos with Clara. And Taylor's wedding. Beautiful over and over. Miss you lady.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes